Phenoxyethanol, Preservative

Phenoxyethanol is a preservative and potential allergen that is commonly used in cosmetics and personal care products. It is neurotoxic, and it can cause nodular reactions at sites of injection. Ingestion may cause CNS and respiratory depression, vomiting and diarrhea in infants, particularly when combined with chlorphenesin. Stay away from these chemicals. They can cause much nausea and distress. Ceela products contain no artificial preservatives and can be used in place of these harsh chemicals. Ceela always strives to produce natural products because these products are the best at nourishing and producing good health.